alarms

Radsafers, this is a little off topic, but help would sure be appreciated.

Can anyone point me to standard guidance for in-plant alarm requirements.

These are in relation to nuclear power plants.  Specifically, is there a

standard for fire, evacuation, radiological hazard warning, etc. alarms?

There's guidance for criticality alrams, but I can't find guidance for

other in-plant hazard alarms.

Thanx in advance for your help - -

john.rich@sargentlundy.com