Re: natural isotopes measured by WBC-compiled list

John,

I agree with all of your matches except for the 669 keV line.  I would bet that this line is due to a (n,gamma) interaction with copper (Cu63) that is present close by (possibly associated with the detector/cryostat assembly or in a shield?).  The gamma energy associated with this interaction is ~669.6 keV.  If you perform really long backgrounds (e.g., over several days) I bet you will see (n,gamma) interactions with the germanium crystal itself (e.g., 198.3 keV plus several others).

See "Low level gamma spectroscopy: low, lower, lowest" by Jan Verplancke,  Nuclear Instruments & Methods in Physics Research 1992, 174-182.

Jerry Barber
HB Robinson Nuclear Plant
jerry.barber@pgnmail.com
843.857.1496