Question on USSR reactor accident

I have a buddy at work who is interested in any information anyone might

have regarding a nuclear reactor accident that he believes occurred in

Leningrad, former USSR, probably in late 1973 or 1974 (Sosnovyy Bor, Unit

1?).  If anyone might have any information, please contact me and I'll put

you in touch with him.  He worked in there in those days and would like to

know more about what may have happened.   Thanks,

Eric M. Goldin

<goldinem@songs.sce.com>