Re: A question of statistical significance vs operational significance

Maury,

Our direct observations

http://www.cheec.uiowa.edu/misc/radon.html are in

agreement with the BEIR VI

(http://www.epa.gov/iaq/radon/beirvi1.html)projections

which estimate that approximately 18,600 lung cancer

deaths each year in the United States are associated

with prolonged radon progeny exposure.

Bill Field