RE: Dirty Bomb - CNN Accuracy?

Ed,

Thanks for your insights.  Do you know of any guidance

statements on this issue from any organization including

the HPS or medical/emergency response organizations?  I

would assume there will some federal guidance down the

road?  It would make sense to me to limit travel of

exposed individuals and perform decontamination at a

site a safe distance from any explosion.

I just recall PCB transformer explosions in the SF area

many years ago and the resultant residual contamination

to the homes of those exposed.

Bill