The Radon Debate

	I just wanted to say that while this debate seems incapable of

resolution, I think it is both important and interesting. My only

objection is to those comments which question the integrity of either Dr

Field or Dr  Cohen.

	I also have a question about the general role of non-linearity and

aggregate data. For conciseness I'll use equations-is the point that

f(<x>)=<f(x)> is only true for linear relations?

Bill Prestwich,

McMaster University

Hamilton,Ont.