Re: A question of statistical significance vs operational significance

Maury,

No offense taken.  Scientist often come away with

different interpretations when presented with the same

results.  In talks I give, it is apparent not everyone

in the audience is always in agreement that residential

radon is a serious health threat.  This is especially

true when I give talks to real estate agents.

Regards, Bill