Re: Surviving a Dirty Bomb

Amen to all that, Ruth.

What info will health physicists at the scene give to exposed persons?

I would like to see HPs pass out slips with general info:

    "About 75 rem is what a cancer patient gets at each of many treatments"

and personal info lke,

    "Based on your being about  ___ feet from

about ___ rad/min

for ___ minutes

you seem to have received about ___ rem.

___  Forget It

___  Go home and rest. Give this to your doctor in the next 24 hours.

___  Go right to the Emergency Room"

Howard Long