RE: Arming Mechanisms Auctioned for $167,500

At least one of these plugs was within arms reach on the A-bomb at the Air

and Space Museum's Enola Gay exhibit in Washington, D.C. There was also a

description of its function. Unless terrorists have acquired an actual WWII

"Little Boy" to go with it, I fail to see why this is a security problem now

and wasn't a security problem at the exhibit. As John Stossel is fond of

saying, "Give me a break!"

Bill

WM Kolb

ARINC Inc.