RE: "Oops, I did it, again." (medical misadministration)

I think your edition of 10 CFR 35 is old.  Here in RI we follow (under NRC

agreement) Part C.8.24 which allows us to release a patient from our control

if the TEDE to any other individual from exposure to the released patient

does not exceed 5 mSv.  There is no longer any reference to 32 mCi in the

regs.

Bob Scott, RPO

Roger Williams Medical Center

Providence, RI