RE: article on Moab Utah Uranium Tailings

1.  What would the potential release from the tail millings be vs. the natural release continually ongoing from the surrounding mountains to the Colorado River?  If natural erosion were to carry the tail millings to the Colorado River would there be a very big increase in Uranium concentration in the water?

2.  When is the last time that area flooded?  I thought much of the possibility of flooding has been taken away through the use of dams.

3.  How much would be released to the river during the dig up?  I do not think that all the dust debris will be contained.

4.  Why is it even brought up about the river moving.  I know in Louisiana, that have ways of making the river do what they want not what the river naturally would like to do.  Does the Army Corp of Engineers know something in La that they might not know in Colorado?

5.  Why the comparison to the World Trade Center?  Trying to shadow the story with doom and gloom?

Looks like someone is wanting to spend some more tax payers money.

Just my own observations.

Michael D. Kent