Fwd: (CMEP-list) Yucca Mountain NATIONAL CALL-IN DAY JUNE 18th!

If you wish to tell your senators "yes", see

If you are silent, and your senator doesn't vote the way you wanted, blame

yourself.  See below.

Jim

--- In JerseyShoreNuclearWatch@y..., eg08753@a... wrote:

>Joyce  and I called Senator Torrecelli's office today.and we werre informed

>that he  is  voting against  a Yucca Moutain nuclear waste >repository. .He

>has received a ton of mail and he supports alternate >clean energy.

>Senator Corzine hasn't decided.but welcomes mail. Edith

--- End forwarded message ---

--

Hold the door for the stranger behind you.  When the driver a

half-car-length in front of you signals to get over, slow down.  Smile and

say "hi" to the folks you pass on the sidewalk.  Give blood.  Volunteer.