RE: Normal Uranium or Natural Uranium?

I have always used the convention that natural uranium included the

daughters and normal uranium was the same as "processed uranium" which has

had the daughters removed but is the same isotopic composition.  About 38

years ago I was asked the very same question when I interviewed for a job

with the USAEC.

A. Joseph Nardi

Supervisory Engineer

Environment, Health and Safety