Re: international dose limits

You could try "Nick's World Collection of Radiation Links", the best resource of international websites that I know.  It has many links to Taiwan, China, Japan and India.  Some of them in English even.

It's at http://www.eneabba.net/radlinks/index.html

Phil Rutherford
mail@philrutherford.com
www.philrutherford.com

Does anyone know about a website where international
dose limits are available at?  I was specifically looking
for Asian limits right now (i.e. Taiwan, China, Japan and India),
but would be interested if
there is a tabulation of this information available.