Re: international dose limits

I would suggest you to send a message to Dra. Modupe Oresegun,

M.Oresegun@iaea.org <M.Oresegun@iaea.org> at IAEA Division of Radiation and

Waste Safety, considering THE IAEA REGIONAL COOPERATIVE AGREEMENT PROGRAMME

(RCA)

on Enhancement and Harmonization of Radiation Protection in the Asia Pacific

Region (1998-2002). One of the objectives is to assist Member States in

understanding, introducing and implementing of the BSS within the region.

Jose Julio Rozental

joseroze@netvision.net.il

Israel

Does anyone know about a website where international

dose limits are available at?  I was specifically looking

for Asian limits right now (i.e. Taiwan, China, Japan and India),

but would be interested if

there is a tabulation of this information available.

Thanks,

Josh

radexpert@comcast.net