RE: Licensing and Use of Smoke Detectors

Bill,

	Don't know where your statement comes from!

I am just pointing out that a member of the public has NO idea that removing

the source may be illegal.  The folks who know this are regulated.  The

folks who are clueless about the illegalities are not!  I can not get from

my post that I advocated removal of the source, just pointing out what we

professionals seem to constantly miss.  Just because we know it isn't right,

doesn't mean the public knows the same thing.