RE: Hanford and the HTDS -- a few corrections and additions

As I recall when I worked up there, most of the downwinders were from the

Spokane area, which was,as I recall, in the totally opposite direction of

the prevailing winds.

Chris A. Marthaller, RRPT

Sr. Training Coordinator, WIPP

(505) 234-8661

Chris.Marthaller@wipp.ws

I alone am to blame for my statements.

"If we keep doing what we are doing, we will keep getting what we are

getting." ANON