uranium in seawater

We all know that seawater has a lot (ppm range right?) of uranium in it.

The question is: where does uranium go once you make salt out of seawater?

My understanding is that

- water is taken out

- salt (NaCl) is taken out

- sometimes MgCl2 etc. are also precipitated out.

Had a chat on this a while ago, it seems that we have here a potential

source for U3O8 (I am told it is around $60/lb now), and a potential TENORM

hazard, for the delight of ecologists and terrorists alike.

Maybe somebody has a quick answer: how much uranium is left and where does

it eventually go? does anybody actually recover it?

Marco