Re: KI

Hi Julian,

I propose to use your post below for the edification of friends and email

correspondents having no connection with Radsafe. In fact, I'd like to send

your post to some newspapers in an attempt simply to spread some education

around to the general public. I propose to add a very gentle caution

concerning danger to folks with shellfish allergy and a similar sentence or so

about mental retardation danger from overdose to neonates.

I will show your name as the author of your post if you wish - otherwise, I

will just go ahead and circulate your posting without attribution. Is this OK

with you?

Thanks,

Maury Siskel           maury@webtexas.com