Re: 3 items of interest

> HI Jim

  Just a clarification that Dr. K. from the know_nukes list is NOT an

anti-nuker. And that I posted these items because they looked interesting, not

to advance any particular point of view. If I had, I'd added some of my own

comments.

I never realized I was a shill for the NRC and the rest of those alphabet

agencies. Wonder why I never see a paycheck from any of them??? ;-)

Peace,

Norm

--

Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave.,

Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8583 or 609-601-8537;  ncohen12@comcast.net  UNPLUG

SALEM WEBSITE:  http://www.unplugsalem.org/  COALITION FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE

WEBSITE:  http://www.coalitionforpeaceandjustice.org   The Coalition for Peace

and Justice is a chapter of Peace Action.

"First they ignore you; Then they laugh at you; Then they fight you; Then you

win. (Gandhi) "Why walk when you can fly?"  (Mary Chapin Carpenter)