RE: Norm Cohen, They need your help up north: "No Hurry" for KI at OysterCreek

Considering the number of nuclear plants in this country and the number of

people living in the vicinity of each of those nuclear plants (and make no

mistake -- for every nuclear plant there is always an anti-nuke group

courting its hypothetical flaws) -- the vast majority of whom aren't

actively picketing or vehemently protesting/threatening to sue for

compensation (or even sending mass emails to the world expressing how

threatened they feel about having a nuclear plant nearby)) -- I'd say there

is definitely an incredible need for psychological help -- either for the

masses in "denial" or for the select few who DO actually protest.

Personally, I'd tend to think the latter would benefit more.

Greg Gibbons