RE: Recommendation for new format

Bob and All,

I vote to keep Radsafe the way it is.

I tried your bass fishing discussion web site and find that with e-mail it

is easier to quickly scan/read each item and, usually, delete it. Then I

save the really useful Radsafe e-mails. With the web site, I have to mouse

back and forth between pages to read each item.... very cumbersome.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion. (Really. No sarcasm intended.)

Wes

Wesley R. Van Pelt, Ph.D. CIH, CHP

Wesley R. Van Pelt Associates, Inc.

Radiation Safety and Environmental Radioactivity

WesVanPelt@att.net