"Lowlifes and Buzzards"? And "the Sham of Radon testing" :-)

>From a site on scams:

"5-16-02

During the past month, we have been involved in moving both our home and

businesses to the Southwest. The experience has awakened us as to just how

many low life's and buzzards are associated with the products and services

surrounding a major move. During the coming few weeks, we will be detailing

and exposing the more flagrant attempts they use to shake down people and

cheat and steal as much as they can - as fast as they can. We will be naming

names and actual experiences.

A few years ago a friend related an experience he had when he was just

moving a few blocks and contracted with a local moving company. After

agreeing on a specified amount, on the day of the actual move, the foreman

of the moving "team" asked him whether he wanted the "Regular" move, or, the

"Extra special" move.

He asked what's the difference?

The foreman replied," Well, with the "Extra Special" move, you pay us each

an extra $25.00 in cash (four movers) and we guarantee that nothing gets

lost, broken or stolen.

Mind you, this is when the team first arrived to begin to load the truck.

He paid them.

This is just one example of what we will be detailing. The Morons and

Thieves involved with the other aspects that MUST be dealt with boggles the

mind. From the Sham of Radon testing (have you ever met or ever heard of

ANYONE ever sick from this phantom menace?), to the different Home

Inspectors, to the corrupt practices of "buyers" agents, to three toothed

irrigation system "experts," to Moving company shams (many unknown and

hidden fees)