Re: Potassium cell study

Have large quantities of K without K-40 ever been produced? I would think

that this would cost some $ and there would be some records.

The way I understand it, when you make almost pure K-40 (centrifuge or

membrane or how do you make it?), you are not left with almost completely

depleted K, you are just left with very large quantities of very slightly

depleted K. It would take a special effort to make completely depleted K.

Kai