2003 NukeWorker Convention

Here is an update on the 2003 Nuclear Worker Convention.

It will take place the summer of 2003 in Minneapolis, Minnesota.  The exact

dates and location are TBA, but the Minneapolis Convention center seems to

be the logical place.  Please pass on the following requests to anyone you

know whom this may apply to.  (ALL Nuclear Workers are invited to attend.)

Guest Speakers are needed for the 2003 NukeWorker Convention, interested

parties should send me an email with the subject of their speech, and the

estimated duration.

Vendors are needed for the 2003 NukeWorker Convention; interested parties

should send me an email with the nature of their business and the amount of

booth space needed.

Instructors are needed for the 2003 NukeWorker Convention; interested

parties should send me an email with the subject they would like to

teach/proctor. (Suggestions would be 8 hr HazWopr refresher, 8 hr HazWopr

Supervisors class, RCT Core Class and proctoring, NEU class and proctoring,

NRRPT proctoring, MARSSIM class, basic shipping, etc)

Tentatively, the convention will last two days, with the first day’s theme

being PPE, Dosimetry, and other Radiation Protection subjects.  The second

day will focus on Shipping, Decontamination and Decommissioning, and other

Hazardous and Radiological Waste subjects.

) Michael D. Rennhack       (

) webmaster@nukeworker.com  (

) http://www.NukeWorker.com (