RE: Tl-201

Since the individual is alarming portal monitors how do you handle

access of the individual to potentially contaminated areas?

And secondly how do you handle the fact they are "still irradiate their

TLDs from the inside out"?  Do you keep them out of work for 4-5 weeks?

We typically dont find out a person has had TI administered until

they're on their way out and set off the portals and friskers. (they

conviently forget to mention it until then).

Marty Bourquin

W.R.Grace

Manager EHS, RSO