Re: Victims

Shakespeare had it wrong. Instead of "First thing, let's kill all the

lawyers." he should have said "Fist thing, let's kill all the liars."

Almost all the real crap is caused by somebody lying to create a human

response to their own benefit. (I realize that on this scale of human costs,

the mafia is way ahead of the NCRP/ICRP cabal! :-)

Regards, Jim

on 8/8/02 3:39 AM, hflong@postoffice.pacbell.net at