PowerPoint - Lines on a Page

We are preparing an in-house course on external dosimetry, using Microsoft

PowerPoint. PowerPoint has a feature where you can print 3 slides to a page,

with lines appearing to the right of each of the three slides. However, this

makes the slides too small for my liking. We would like to print one slide

to a page with lines underneath. We can do this by putting lines in the

notes section of the page, and printing out the presentation as Notes pages.

However, this means the presenter loses the ability to put notes for

himself/herself in the Notes section, or else we have to maintain two copies

of the presentation. Does anyone know how to do this another way?

John Chase

Sr. Technical Expert, External Dosimetry

Ontario Power Generation

905 430-2215, ext 3242

john.chase@opg.com