Re: KI

Because the NUREG that originally said just that was pulled and rewritten because KI is much better -- it is magic.  A NUREG that would tout restriction of food stuffs and evacuation is far too complicated.  Isn't it much simplier to rush back to your house and stuff a KI pill down your baby's throat?  Or better yet ---- a KI spray that you carry with you.  You can't make enough money on the truth, so let them buy KI or try to distribute it.  I gave it my best to help the public.  I will try to in the future, I'm sure.  It's been a losing battle.

Mike Lantz, CHP

Susan McElrath wrote:

It is time to rethink the KI issue from the ground up to reflect changes in our society since the nuclear age began. Why do I not see recommendations to restrict milk intake following an incident, and forget the worries about mass distribution of KI?

Susan McElrath
voice: (770) 222-0829
fax: (
801) 838-5284