From: Richard L. Hess [mailto:lists@richardhess.com]

Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2002 9:50 PM

To: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

Subject: Re: What to do ? ? ?

Heck, he was a Montana native--what do I know? There are some reprocessing

plants somewhere in that area, I believe. In fact both up and back there

was one big spike near Idaho Falls, but I won't be able to easily pinpoint

it--I don't think the GPS log and the time log in the HP100 were that well

synced. I may try, but not tonight.