RE: What to do ? ? ?

I believe the present ruling by the NRC is 0.1 REM (1 millisievert) to the

general population from the Licensee.  Also, the Licensee may request up to

0.5 REM (5 millisievert) to an individual under certain circumstances.

Reference:  NUREG-1736, part 20, 3.20.1301, page 3-67.  Also see EPA's

environmental standards 40CFR part 190.  Of course these are exclusive of

background, medical, etc.

Ed

Edmond J. Baratta

Radiation Safety Officer