From: FUAT GÖZBEBEK [mailto:fuat.gozbebek@taek.gov.tr]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 9:12 AM
To: RADSAFE
Subject: Th-232 in scrap material

Dear Sir,

I would like to have information about the recycling limit of the Th-232 added aircraft alloys.

These aircraft debris is waiting in one of the official junkyard for selling.

If they sell,  it is not  possible to  know  the end users of final products. The products may be in use by public.

If you send to me any information about the activity limits for recycle and reuse of Th-232 added alloys It would be very appreciated.

Thank you very much for your interest.

Fuat GOZBEBEK
Turkey