RE: perception and reality--Do Something...

Well Spoken, Sir!

Some of us still may be able to actually do some physical labor.........!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Danny K. McClung, RRPT

Reactor Health Physicist

NIST Center for Neutron Research

100 Bureau Drive, Stop 3543

Building 235, Room A135

Gaithersburg, MD 20899-3543

(301) 975-5812

 <danny.mcclung@nist.gov>

*The opinions expressed in this message are strictly my own.*