RE: Radiation from an A-bomb

I can vouch for Kai.  I worked with Kai for three years with Cogema

Resources Inc. and he has been an active presenter and participant with the

CRPA.  I find it interesting that we were able to have a three week

discussion about the proper and most effective ways to detonate a dirty

bomb but are unsupportive to someone who is looking to develop

instrumentation to help prevent the same.

2 cents or less depending on dollar values today. :-)

William Stewart

Radiation Safety Manager

University of Saskatchewan

306-966-8494