Re: Iodine Uptake in Israel

I believe RADSAFE members and their expert advice may have just save a life.

I am proud to be a member of this list.  Well done to all that freely

participate in providing their experience, knowledge, and the facts.

H. Dean Chaney, CHP

URS Corp. Sacramento, CA

(916) 679-2086

"In science there is only physics; everything else is stamp collecting."

                                      --Ernest Rutherford