Re: AW: Victims

Franz Schoenhofer wrote:

> Howard,

> I do not know, what a "reborn" Christian is, but that W ("double u", as he

> is called in Europe) is a politician is clear for me and to almost everybody

> else. Visiting synagogues is not related to Sept 11, it is a bow for the

> large Jewish community. Visiting mosques  is a political calculation, to

> show the "good Islam", that it is appreciated. Do you know, that in Saudi

> Arabia (and I guess in many more Islamic countries) non-islamic persons are

> not permitted to enter mosques?

> It is not at all acceptable, that "double u" might be restraint in using

> mass destruction weapons (including A-bombs or most certainly H-bombs). This

> has to be totally excluded from any scenarios.

> Franz

It's too late for totally excluding them from any scenario.  They became

a fixed part of our reality the day they came into common knowledge.

Osama, Sadam, et. al. are restrained from using nukes and worse weapons

only **ONLY** by the certainty of losing a round of "trading punches" at

that magnitude.

If we were to completely eliminate our nuclear arsenal, we would simply

be signing up for conquest at the hands of some less moral, more power

hungry group or nation.

Its a question of Who Should Hold the Gun?  And the answer is the one

least likely to use it.  In my book that's us, good old America.  I

can't think of even one nation less likely to use it than us.

And finally, what is a "reborn" christian?  The only sort of christian

there is.

John 3:3-7

--------------

 3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee,

Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

 4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can

he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

 5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born

of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of

the Spirit is spirit.

 7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

1 Pet 1:23

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the

word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

	Gary Isenhower

	713-798-8353

	garyi@bcm.tmc.edu