Von: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

[mailto:owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu]Im Auftrag von

hflong@postoffice.pacbell.net

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 15. August 2002 06:55

An: Franz Schoenhofer

Cc: Jacobus, John (OD/ORS); 'RadSafe'

Betreff: Re: Victims

President Bush, a "reborn" Christian, visiting both mosques and synagogues

after

9/11,

is great reassurance to me that he will be most restrained in use of mass

destruction (including A bombs) in anticipatory defense of the USA

Howard Long

Howard,

I do not know, what a "reborn" Christian is, but that W ("double u", as he

is called in Europe) is a politician is clear for me and to almost everybody

else. Visiting synagogues is not related to Sept 11, it is a bow for the

large Jewish community. Visiting mosques  is a political calculation, to

show the "good Islam", that it is appreciated. Do you know, that in Saudi

Arabia (and I guess in many more Islamic countries) non-islamic persons are

not permitted to enter mosques?

It is not at all acceptable, that "double u" might be restraint in using

mass destruction weapons (including A-bombs or most certainly H-bombs). This

has to be totally excluded from any scenarios.

Franz