Re: AW: Victims

Agreed, Franz,

More accurately, I trust President Bush with the awesome power, the certainty of

your"totally excluding" weapons of mass destruction (which Saddam has already

used to kill thousands of Kurds and Iranians), as is shown by his reducing them

faster than any other leader. I would not have been this confident with his

arrogant opponent or many other world leaders. "W" has acted to date on

radioactive waste, Medical Savings Accounts, Global Warming, forest fire

management and other issues I have investigated, much as the scientists I trust

most have advised. Especially, he has squashed any religious or racial

bigotries, and consistently acts to forge secure, prosperous states of Israel

and Palestine.

Those of us who most know reason to be afraid of nuclear destruction can be

grateful for a hand at the helm so consistent, predictable and principled,

rather than poll pandering.

Howard Long