PS for "Reprocessing - nuclear waste- lunar" Why not here?

PS

Benefit from radioactive waste seems more at 10 cGy acute than the 25 cGy

stated below, and more at c 50 cGy/year than the 200 cGy/year- right side of

the "U" (non-linear) curve.

Likewise, the c 4 pCi/L home radon in Iowa controls being less than the c5

pCi/L in lung cancer cases can mean greater protection at 4 than 5 (as

suggested by USA county lung cancer mortality being least at 3 and much worse

below  the average 1.3 pCi/L). Rather than accepting "radon (radiation) causes

cancer", shouldn't we be fighting to prescribe THE  BENEFICIAL  DOSE of

radiation waste, to prevent cancer and promote longevity?

Howard Long