Re: RISKY STASH OF URANIUM SECURED

Thank heavens. Here I was slaving over a hot kitchen stove working on my

kitchen bomb and thought I was going to run out uranium -- now there is some

more. Whew! I need to let Cong. Markey know that I'm hard at work again since

more uranium popped up. Then maybe he'll cut the NPP folks some slack.

Maury        maury@webtexas.com

PS.  Humanity has advanced, when it has advanced, not because it has been

sober, responsible, and cautious, but because it has been playful, rebellious,

and immature.                                                       Tom

Robbins

--

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

                                                Charles M. Province