RE: AW: Victims

Title: RE: AW: Victims

Hi Gary,

You wrote:
 I was unaware of the "no first strike" issue, which (being
ignorant of the issue) I would want to see signed by every nation.

On second thought, lets just pretend for a second.  Everybody signs the
NFS treaty.  Then, country z, with its advanced biowarfare technology,
threatens to release a 21 day virus that will waste 50% of the North
American population.  Should we just impose economic sanctions? Hmmmm

Jaro