Re: Enough is enough

HI Gregory

As one of the 'anti-nukes' in question I can say that you are right on the mark.

I haven't posted much in the last few months and you all still go and rip each

other a new one. And then some of you expect me to respect your opinions???

Hey, I thought for  awhile you were pretty nasty to me, but at times you're

worse to each other. There ARE many people on this list whose opinions I

respect, though not always agree with, and I hope that those people can lead the

way for thje rest of you.

Peace

Norm

--

Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave.,

Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8583 or 609-601-8537;  ncohen12@comcast.net  UNPLUG

SALEM WEBSITE:  http://www.unplugsalem.org/  COALITION FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE

WEBSITE:  http://www.coalitionforpeaceandjustice.org   The Coalition for Peace

and Justice is a chapter of Peace Action.

"First they ignore you; Then they laugh at you; Then they fight you; Then you

win. (Gandhi) "Why walk when you can fly?"  (Mary Chapin Carpenter)