Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2002 8:54 AM
Subject: Re: FYI: Low Level Radiation Campaign

I would encourage RADSAFERs to look at the site in Bjorn's email.  It is a well-designed site and gives the impression of being sober and thoughtful.  It repeats most of the spurious claims of damage, health threatsetc., that we are all familiar with.  This site is an excellent example of why the Internet should not be used as a source of information.

Ruth Weiner, Ph. D.
ruthweiner@aol.com