Re: http://www.worldnuclear.org/feature.cfm

In a message dated 05/09/02 21:46:41 GMT Daylight Time, frank.scarano@nist.gov writes:

http://www.worldnuclear.org/feature.cfm

The above is the web site for what used to be called the Uranium Institute (if I recall correctly).  It is a nuclear industry supported organisation (although I'm not sure if you could say it was like the NEI in the US).  The NucNet is a subscription service used by many nuclear organisations to keep up to date with "breaking" industry news, although (again if I remember correctly) you need deep pockets to subscribe.  I would say it is a reasonable source of nuclear information, although it quite definitely presents many issues in a positive light.

Hope this helps,
                   Julian