Fwd: Greenpeace: Nuclear Campaign Open House

Hi, y'all.  I don't think they like me there.  Anyway, one day left!

--

Hold the door for the stranger behind you.  When the driver a

half-car-length in front of you signals to get over, slow down.  Smile and

say "hi" to the folks you pass on the sidewalk.  Give blood.  Volunteer.