JR, SR, & Lead RCTs needed - Cincinnati

Safety and Ecology Corporation (SEC) is in the process of hiring Junior,

Senior, and Lead RCTs for the Fernald project located just outside of

Cincinnati, Ohio.  This is a beautiful area with a family environment.

Please check the following website for cost of living comparisons:

<http://www.homeadvisor.msn.com/pickaplace/comparecities.aspx>

The greater Cincinnati area offers a stable school environment for children

and over twelve colleges and universities to choose from.

The Junior level position requires at least two years of technician

experience.

The Senior level position requires at least three years of technician

experience.

The Lead RCT position requires as least seven years of technician

experience.

All positions require scoring a passing grade on the DOE Core Exam

SEC offers many benefits that include (but not limited to):

*  Competitive Hourly Rate

*  Bonuses ($500 bonus can be advanced)

*  Up to $1300 Travel Pay

*  Holiday Pay

*  Vacation / Sick Time (Paid Time Off)

*  4 Day Work Week

*  Long term

*  Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance

*  40 Hour HAZWOPER training at no cost (29cfr1910.120)

*  Life Insurance

*  Short Term and Long Term Disability

*  and many more!

At SEC we believe in our employees, we encourage our employees, and we

promote our employees.

Please call Stephanie Long at 800/905-0501 for more details.

Please send resumes to:

Fax - 877/649-5714

email - long@sec-tn.com

mailing address - 2800 Solway Rd, Knoxville, TN 37931

SEC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.

Thank you,

Stephanie A. Long

SEC, Recruiter

1/800-905-0501 or 865/251-2090