Re: GAO Opens DB Investigation

Bill and concerned radsafers:

Please check out the MOM (Mixed Opportunities Matrix ) at the Davis Bessse yahoogroups

website (see URL below). It show that from 1996 NRC resident inspectors knew there was a

boric acid problem and did NOTHING. This matrix goes into great detail about the many missed

opportunities on all sides (except us anti's, of course;-)  ).

There are a number of other interesting databases posted there.

You may have to be a member of the yahoogroup to access the database. If you can't access it,

I'd be glad to email you a Word file copy of it. Just contact me at

mailto:ncohen12@comcast.net

Norm