Re: Heat comment (Q: Which ear do you use for your mobile phone?)

>OK, may I now get cranky? I think we need to really look at what's going on

>with these temperature measurements and show a bit of reality.

No problem - your comments are perfectly welcome.

---------

>3. Temperature increase with NMT phones: 1-2 degrees C (we don't have NMT

>phones in Sweden any longer).

>4. Temperature increase with GSM phones: About 0.5 degrees C.

>With the phones pressed against the ear and operating???

This was with the phones operating - sorry about not explicitely stating

that.

>The phones get HOT. Lots of electronic equipment gets hot.

As I understand from the battery and the electronics itself. This is

important - it does not seem like microwaving the brains as some media put

it.

>Can we please do MEANINGFUL tests???

The experiments & measurements should always be analyzed closely - and often

questioned.

Thank you for good comments - any well founded criticism is appropriate,

Bjorn Cedervall    bcradsafers@hotmail.com

http://www.hotmail.com