RE: Another question re: dose

Okay,

The terms spelled out are the gray and the sievert.  The abbreviations are

Gy and Sv.  The names of the persons for whom the units are named are Gray

and Sievert, with capital letters.  (One of my pet peeves)

Do not blame SI, or have you forgot about the rad and the rem.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

3050 Traymore Lane