Re: ABC Tests U.S. Border Security

Sounds to me like a profitable venture. I wonder what they didn't report

yesterday? So far, they have not uttered a peep about all the nuclear

power plants that are just humming along today without a single hole,

cavity, or canyon.  We might even branch that effort with one of my

favorite bumper stickers:

If You Can Read This, I Can Slam On My Brakes And Sue You.

This way, we could get 'em coming and going.  <grin>

Cheers,

Maury Siskel     maury@webtexas.com